Monday, July 14, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

So probably most of what I like could be considered a guilty pleasure, since many people wouldn't admit to liking some of things I do. Here's a few of mine off the top of my head:
1. Teen Pop music...including 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney, Ashlee Simpson, Avril Lavigne, most American Idols, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan (!!!), and many random European pop groups.
2. Entenmann's glazed pop 'ems donuts.
3. VH-1 reality shows, the newest being I Love Money.
4. Celebrity gossip.
5. Saying things that are politically incorrect.
6. Kelly videos on You Tube (ohmygod Shoes!...and muffins!)
7. Bridezillas.
8. Gossip Girl.
9. Shopping at H&M (whenever I get the chance).
10. Disney Channel Original movies. (Can't wait for HSM3, in theaters in October!)

In regards to #10, I watched Camp Rock last night on Disney Channel. It was cute, although not as good as the High School Musicals. The lead girl had a good voice, and is apparently the next Disney cash cow. I think she looks a lot like a young Angelle... what do you think?
Feel free to share your guilty pleasures so I don't feel totally lame. : )

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I have a few that are right up there witcha...
1. Barry Manilow. I LOVES me some Barry! I love him so much that I paid $100 to see him in concert in Las Vegas all by myself.... and it was worth every penny!
2. Saved by the Bell. I don't catch it that often now, but if I see that it's on, I'll usually watch it. And 9 out of 10 times I can describe the episode within the first 10 seconds of the show.
3. Swiss Cake Rolls! I LOVE them, but don't buy them often because when I do I eat them all up very fast. And they are NOT good for me!
4. Bad reality shows. I'm starting to outgrow them though because they're getting super lame... even for me.

I'm sure there are more, but this is a good start.

Keri Donald said...

BTW, you left off Mariah. I know you probably have a hard time believing that anyone else would consider her a "guilty pleasure", but...