Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sometimes The Ends Justify The Mean

I seriously love The Office. I don't know if anyone knows that so I figured I'd just throw it out there. Jim and Pam warm my soul. : )
Just checking in to say I'm outta here! Heading to Tennessee tomorrow for a few days of vacation in the Smoky Mountains. We have rented a cabin, have maps and detailed instructions from my parents who were just there last week, and have many many car snacks (my favorites- Combos, Corn Pops, and strawberry Gushers). We are leaving right after work tomorrow in our rented mini-van and will be in the Gatlinburg area through Tuesday. I'm excited, but frightened of the cold weather I'm about to face. I have lots of sweaters, a peacoat, and ski gloves (the only thing that keeps my fingers from going completely numb in temperatures below 65).
After the drive back to O-town on Tuesday, I will be heading down to good old Cooper City for T-giving, then back up to work on Friday. I am going to be VERY tired of the car!
So Happy Thanksgiving to everyone since I probably won't be posting before then. Here's a little piece of video I give thanks for, taken at the New Kids On The Block concert a few weeks ago...

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

They look the same as they did when I saw them in concert... VERY far away and lined up in a row. :) Haha! Glad to see that Joe isn't trying to hit those super-high notes.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki said...

Strawberry gushers?!

Have a safe and fun trip! See you when you get back!!

Angelle said...

I love Gatlinburg! Have a great time!