Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Heart Jim

It's true, I'm kind of obsessed with The Office. I own all the seasons on DVD, yet I still look forward to the old episodes that TBS is showing every Tuesday night. The theme song is my ring tone. I could watch episodes repeatedly and still laugh, and I look forward to Thursday nights for new episodes.
And now others are fueling my obsession! First, Entertainment Weekly put the cast on the cover and did an in depth story on the show. And now, Target has joined in. For those of you who love Target like I do, you visit 'the one spot' on a fairly regular basis. Well, currently in the one spot is tons of Office stuff! There are pens, pencils, magnets, pads of paper, post-its, mugs... it was like a jackpot of hilarity. You should stop whatever you're doing right now and go to Target. Go!!!

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Haha! I found that "spot" in Target too and picked up a few items of my own. :) I bought Keith the stress ball that says "I'm the boss of this family." Kinda funny; huh? ;)

Nikki said...

I love you, Megan! When I first realized how much I loved the Office it was the first time I could relate to your Mariah obsession (and other various less notable obsessions you've had over the years). Sometimes I laugh at myself and how big of a dork I am for obsessing over a TV show, but I only own Seasons 1 and 2 at the moment, and it's not my ring tone, so you may have me beat! :) I do have the calendar, and after visiting Target last week, I have several Office magnets on my fridge (including the phrases) and Dwight's task pad is my new grocery list pad. :) The real dorky thing I do though is constantly relate things I hear or experience in my life to Office episodes. Most of the time I don't even say them out loud, partly because I think I'm a big dork, and partly because they're so good they don't even need to be shared to be enjoyed. Ah, I love that show! :)

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!

Mike & Angelle, in case you read this, I've already picked up a few things for you in case your Target doesn't carry it. :)

Erica Lynn said...

You guys had me searching all over Target today for 'The One Spot' then I realized its the dollar stuff at the front of the store (duh!) .. I wanted to get Sean the worlds best boss mug but they were all out :(