Sunday, December 23, 2007

OCD

After reading Erica's post about the random things that get stuck in her head, I figured I'd reveal my unnecessary OCD tendency. I count random things in my head all the time. I count stairs when I'm walking up and down flights (17 to my apartment, 18 in the parking garage at the Studios), how many steps it takes to get to my car (depends on where I'm parked), and the weirdest one: how many slices of banana go into my cereal (25). It's so very random, I know. Especially since it's not everything or every time I walk somewhere, although it is every morning I have my Honey Nut Cheerios! So there you have it, airing my dirty laundry.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season...it's Christmas Eve Eve, so Santa is on his way soon! I have to work a few hours tomorrow then am headed to Cooper City for two days, then it's back to work. It's fine, since two days is about all I can handle at home before my mom drives me crazy. I'm excited that my bro and sis-in-law are coming down with Blake. Also, they're expecting another baby and just found out it's another boy, so bring on the testosterone! I will leave you with this cute pic of Blake with Santa!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: