Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hello 2008!

Happy New Year! I am hoping for an exciting and fun '08. Some updates...

I got statused at DisneyQuest as a manager, so I don't have to worry about where I'm going back to or what my next job will be. I'm happy to be there, because I like my team a lot. Some of the cast are on the verge of retardation, but they make things entertaining. It's not a forever job, but it's a good place to be until I figure out my next step.

My friends and I are already planning our next trip- this time a spring trip to New York City. I've only been there once, and didn't get to see everything I wanted to. I didn't see the Statue of Liberty or walk through Central Park, so I've got some things to accomplish! I've started looking at dates and Broadway tickets- I really want to see Mary Poppins. It's fun to have a trip to plan!

I don't want to jinx it, but I am working on getting myself a man. I joined eHarmony a few months ago to see what's out there. I'm not big on going out and meeting guys, so I thought it would be a good thing to try. I've been talking to a guy for a few weeks and we've gotten to the 'open communication' stage, and so I sent him my number and we chatted last night. Hopefully we will go out soon- he's gonna call me in a few days. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Congratulations on not being rejected by eHarmony. ;) Seriously, good luck and keep us informed.

Mike said...

eHarmony huh? was Match.com full? :)

Just playing. Hope it works out good for you. Can you now get us into disney quest at discounted prices? Is that jewy of me to ask?

WHen is the Office coming back?

When will these questions end?

Why am i posting questions in your blog post comments section?

What is up with B Spears?

Christina said...

Good luck!