Sunday, January 27, 2008

You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad...

So my new friend Douglas (the previously mentioned man from my last post) invited me and my friends to a concert on Thursday night downtown. It was a band called Who's Bad--a Michael Jackson cover band. It was SO much fun!!! The band was great and sounded awesome. The lead singer even dressed up like MJ with his white shirt, black hat, and finger bandages. He also had some pretty sweet moves. My roomie Lauren is a big MJ fan, so she was going crazy. We danced and sang along and had a really fun night. The bonus was that Douglas and all his friends were there, so I got to hang out with him again. (We went out just the two of us a week and half ago and had a great time!) He and his friends are crazy, so we all got along great. Hopefully I will get to hang with him more soon because he is super fun and we get along really well! I'm trying not to be a crazy girl about it, but of course I am. Why are we like this? Any time there is a potential man in the picture, we immediately jump on the crazy train. It's silly.

Anyway, not much else to report. Just working and trying to calm the crazy! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Cover bands can be so much fun. :) Good luck with the crazies and your new friend. BTW, his last name isn't "Piconi", is it? :)

Erica Lynn said...

Thats awesome .. this guy seems totally fun! .. oh there I go jumping on the crazy train :P Good Luck!!