Sunday, March 16, 2008

SNL anyone?

I don't know if anyone still watches Saturday Night Live...I know that it is not on my regular rotation of shows to watch anymore. This cast just doesn't do much for me. If it's a host I'm interested in, maybe. I think Justin Timberlake should host every week. He is frickin' funny! Just as I was thinking that nobody watches SNL anymore, it was on the cover of my new Entertainment Weekly that it's still the country's go-to source for political satire. Hmm. Well, okay. I prefer Jon Stewart, but whatever. If it means that you saw this weekend's SNL featuring the fabulous Mariah then it's all good! Mariah took over since Janet Jackson got the flu and canceled her appearance. MC was awesome and it got me all fired up for the new album, which is out April 15 (they keep changing the date and it's driving me crazy). So, uh...I'm excited for the album. I don't know if you can tell.
Never did hear back from Doug, so I decided to send him a text message since I was still pissed about him being such a jerk. My text said: 'Hope you become a man in the future and can actually tell a girl you're not interested instead of just ignoring her. Good luck.' I felt better after sending it, and he replied shortly after with: 'I know. Sorry.' Boys are so worthless!!!
Went out downtown last night, which was fun...we went to a club that was having ladies night, so I drank free until midnight, and they were playing all 80's and 90's music, mixed in with some current hits. It was awesome. We hit the McDonald's drive thru at 2am, and I had the best french fries ever. It's nice to have some fun nights out on the town with the ladies!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Mariah looked fantastic!

Ah.. 2am french fries. I remember those. :)

Angelle said...

I miss those nights out too, but for me it was always Taco Bell.

Worthless boys...