Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mariah Mania!

I hope you're all prepared for Mariah Mania, because it's sweeping the nation. She was on Oprah yesterday looking quite lovely, and she will be the mentor on American Idol tonight and perform tomorrow night on the results show. I'm also jamming out to the new album, which came out today. It's great, but what did you expect me to say about it?
On another note, I am happy that shows are back on TV...I really do enjoy television. That doesn't make me lame that I like TV, it's just entertaining! Two to watch if you haven't: One, Eli Stone on ABC - great show! And many references to George Michael music, which is fun. And two, My Big Redneck Wedding on CMT. It's so trashy, but awesome to see what these people do at their weddings.
That's about it for me...my life is not really that exciting. I'm looking forward to visiting my peeps in Melbourne on Saturday!!!

4 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

Yeah I'm an Eli Stone fan .. but its because I've been in love with Johnny Lee Miller since Hackers. I don't even care that he's going a little bald, thats how much I love him :)

Angelle said...

So glad we are going to see you this weekend!

Mike said...

Eh, Eli Stone looks too Ally McBealish for me. Hackers was awesome though. Hack the planet!

Awesome you got to see Adam? how is that cat these days?

I like "eat as much as you want you're already fat". good sign. that should hang in EVERY AYCE buffet.

cant wait to see you Saturday!

Nikki said...

Where's the post about Ida's baby? Come on, now! :)