Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kiss Her...Kiss Her Good

Let me start by saying Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms I know. It's great to be able to keep up with your families by reading your blogs. I've learned so much from you all, I feel like you are all preparing me for the eventual day that I become a mom. You're all excellent role models because you are all AMAZING moms. Hope you all got mad props today. : )
I spent my Mother's Day taking a trip to the gym and then to see Iron Man. I wasn't really pumped to see the movie since I knew nothing of the Iron Man character, but the reviews have all been so positive, I gave it a shot. It turned out to be really good! Robert Downey Jr was great, as was Gwenyth Paltrow. Overall a very entertaining movie that I would recommend to any of you that get a chance to see it. I have also recently seen Baby Mama and Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which are both quite good as well. I'm a fan of both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler...30 Rock is hysterical, and Amy was awesome in Blades of Glory. And Forgetting Sarah Marshall was actually more of a cute story than I expected. I pretty much will see anything that Judd Apatow creates, since he appeals to the 13-year old boy side of me. Plus Kristen Bell is in it, and she is Veronica Mars! One of the greatest shows ever to be cancelled!
Speaking of great shows, I'm sad that The Office finale is already this week. At least it's an hour episode. Will Jim really pop the question? I've loved his fake-outs the last few episodes. This past week's episode wasn't my favorite of the season, but I enjoyed Andy's nasty blistered hands and Michael's ridiculous speech at the job fair. And of course, when Jim and Pam had their major makeout and Michael had to creep it out by staring at them and stating "Kiss her...kiss her good." So awkward! I love it!

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Thanks for the MD shout out. :)
The Office finale already? I didn't know that. I guess it'll be back to all reality shows and reruns again soon. Although it hasn't been as good this season, I'm sad that Scrubs' series finale is this week. :(

Mike said...

post if you watched it! i want to comment but not ruin it if you DVR'd it!

I totally want to see Baby Mama. I love fey and pohler also.

Iron man was better than expected. I really liked it. I am a comic nerd though, so i'm glad you liked it to.

Maybe you should hook up with nicole laws and do a baby mama type thing. could be hot.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) you should look at that emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com