Friday, May 2, 2008

Sickness and Turkey (totally unrelated)

Being sick is lame. It started with a nasty, hacking cough..sounded like I had a smoking addiction. That went on for about 10 days before it got worse two days ago. That's when my throat and glands started swelling up and I was super fatigued. I finally opted to go to the doctor yesterday to find out I have bronchitis. Fabulous. But I feel so much better since yesterdays drugs began. They gave me the wonderful Z-pack to get rid of the infection, and it is already working wonders. I may actually be able to stay awake longer than a few hours today. Yay for drugs!

So with all of Mike's lists, I felt inspired to make one of my own. I thought, what do I know a lot about and can make a good list of? Then I knew...

5 Best Turkey Sandwiches-

1. Publix deli made w/Boar's Head - they are fresh, delicious, and just how you want it
2. my own creation at home - Boar's Head ovengold turkey, sharp cheddar cheese, rye bread
3. Earl of Sandwich - All American with no ranch, no cranberries
4. Quizno's - mmm, toasty
5. Subway - their bread makes it good, I enjoy Honey Oat

So there it is...off the top of my head. I have had many, many turkey sandwiches in my life, so I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I just love turkey!!!

4 comments:

megAstar said...

See, I've already remembered another great turkey sandwich. I'm gonna put this in at number 3 and push the list down...
NEW #3 - Einstein Bros. turkey and cheddar on a sesame bagel. DELICIOUS!!!

Angelle said...

The Earl of Sandwich one sounds fabulous! I will take one with ranch AND cranberries, please.

Angelle said...

Oh yeah, sucks that you were sick. I got sick too when we got home. Hope those meds worked for ya.

Mike said...

Subway? YECH! you need to try Jersey Mikes. it ROCKS. actually Subway isnt that bad, but i always get the BMT with red wine vinegarette. Their breads are good. Italian herbs...mmmm.