Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello 2010

I am terrible at keeping up with this blog. Clearly. My last post was in August. Part of the issue is that my computer is retarded and decides to not connect to the internet when I turn it on. I have to go in and set up a new connection, and it doesn't always work on the first try. Stupid wireless internet. I think it may be time to upgrade my computer. Since my computer is a pain, I use my lovely new iphone for most internet things, but I mostly use it for email, Facebook, Weather Channel, and TMZ. (All of the important things in life.) Anyway, that's my excuse.

I'm so over this cold weather. It just reinforces my desire to never live in a cold place. My hands are constantly freezing and my skin is dry, I haven't run in two weeks, and I'm running out of sweaters. Plus it took me an extra 15 minutes this morning to leave when there was a thick layer of ice on my windshield. Thank goodness for CD cases..they make excellent ice scrapers. Thankfully I am getting out of this state and headed to LA for the weekend to get some warmer temperatures. : ) Just a short weekend trip to visit my friend Keith and hit up Disneyland. I'm excited to go back since it's been a few years, and I love me an In-N-Out Burger!!!

I worked today to help with a film shoot at DisneyQuest for a family from Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It's an amazing family and I loved them before I even met them after seeing their video. Here's a link to part of their story, hopefully it will work so you can see how great they are! https://www.box.net/shared/dhffci1ee7 While they're here, Disney is planning a fairy-tale wedding for them, since they never had a real wedding. We're talking Cinderella's coach and all. The production manager invited me to go, so I will definitely be doing that! Seeing how weepy I got watching their video, I will have to bring a box of tissues to the wedding!

I will try to make it a little less time before my next post. Can't guarantee anything though!

3 comments:

Angelle said...

Wow, that wedding sounds awesome. Take some pics to share with us!

Keri Donald said...

This cold weather has been my excuse for not working out this weekend too! I HATE it, but seriously... it's REALLY hard to convince yourself to leave a warm house to go get all wet with sweat then have to freeze coming back all wet 'n stuff. YUCK!

Nikki said...

Wow, that family is amazing!