Sunday, September 9, 2007

Goodbye Doodlebops!

Dear Dee Dee, Rooney, and Moe Doodle:
Buh-bye. Having survived 16 of your shows in 4 days (all of them identical), I am glad you're finished and moving on. I just don't understand why kids (and parents) are so obsessed with you. You look like freaks with your crazy colored skin and fat fingers. I very rarely made it through a whole show without wanting to slit my wrists. I would have maybe been okay had you sung the one song of yours I do enjoy, Wobbly Woopsie. Now that's a good catchy tune.
Luckily, I didn't get screamed at by guests like the last time you were here and Moe was too "sick" to do a show that was filled to capacity. This time went smoothly and all the guests love you, some of them lining up at 6:30am to get show tickets! I just don't get it! But hey, I lived through it and I won't have to see you again (until maybe next year).
Goodbye Doodlebops!!!
Love, Megan

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love the Doodlebops! They are so annoyingly cute!! Ella loves them too. Altho she loves the word "poop" too... so who knows!

Christina said...

Zach has just discovered the doodlebops! As a mother who can watch most of these shows, I find the doodlebops particularly horrible. I agree with you on the fat fingers...what the heck is up with that. It really bothers me.

Midnight Show x0 said...

The Doodlebops are just amazing...I went to 14 out of the 16 shows this last week. It was a lot better organized then last year...but I have to say, I wish they would have changed the show up some. I did like it when little things happended that wasn't planned...like how they played the wrong song.

-- Stephanie*
www.deedeerooneymoe.net