Monday, September 3, 2007

My Fancy Header...

Big ups to Mikey G for my fabulous new header. I was jealous of everyone else's fun ones so he helped create one that's a little more me. Thanks, Mike! (even though you've purchased the most ridiculous shoes ever.)

I survived the first weekend of Playhouse Disney In Concert... we had the Imagination Movers performing, so it was kind of like a rock concert, just with songs about healthy snacks and sleeping through the night. I would seriously listen to their music even though I don't have kids. I know, it sounds kinda creepy. But they have a great sound, a bit ska-ish with their horn section. I recommend it to all parents looking for music they won't kill themselves after hearing 800 times. This next week is The Doodlebops, who do make me want to kill myself when hearing and seeing them. Plus they're super popular, so I will have a busy weekend ahead.

Plus this week is my roomie Lauren's birthday so we're going to Dixie Stampede on her b'day for dinner, then have a kick ass party planned for Saturday night. The theme is 'To Catch A Predator', which is a show we quite enjoy. Everyone has to come dressed as their favorite predator, and of course bring predator accessories like Mountain Dew and condoms. It's going to be awesome. I'll be sure to post some of the tamer photos!

2 comments:

Mike said...

1. your welcome for the blog header

2. heelys rule. especially with grind plates.

3. To catch a predator sounds hilarious. cant wait to hear stories about that night.

----
So, i cant bring my heelys to disney?!? what if i'm over 42" tall?

Angelle said...

I wish we could catch one of the shows. But it will be so fun t be at the park with you and Leah. Can't wait to see you soon!