Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dads Rule!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads. Hopefully your kids are giving you 'props' today for being 'off the chain'. You deserve numerous props.
Here's a few reasons that my Dad deserves props:
1. He knows how to fix a lot of things, like various household items and my car.
2. He helped put a down payment on Stella, my current car.
3. He always knows the answers.
4. He puts up with my sometimes insane mom.
5. He helped support me through college, always sneaking me gas money on my trips home.
6. When I would call home crying about something, he could always calm me down, using his phrase "take it slow and easy."
7. He taught me how to appreciate and shoot a gun!
8. He sacrifices his time to help run his late father's business.
9. He uses his handy-man skills to help out his mother and other family members when they need it.
10. He helped raise me, and look how great I turned out!!!
Side note: I was SO mad when my dad shaved off his moustache. I didn't talk to him for a few days. I guess I couldn't handle the change, but now I am very glad he made it!

So Happy Father's Day everyone! And congrats to Nikki and Jason for their new addition. Elena is beautiful, and I love all the pics from the hospital (good job Erica!). Halle will be a wonderful big sister!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love that pic of your family. So adorable! And thanks for the congratulations shout out! :)