Friday, June 20, 2008

What's It Gonna Be?

Happy Birthday Weekend to me (and Erica)! I have to work tomorrow, but am going out dancing tomorrow night downtown. I'm not a huge fan of downtown Orlando (kinda skeevy), but we are meeting a few friends that are downtown regulars, so I'm sure we'll have fun. Not sure what I'm doing on my birthday proper, but probably going to Epcot in the afternoon and having dinner somewhere in the vicinity, then watching fireworks. It's pretty fun to pretend to have a fireworks display put on just for your birthday celebration.

I don't have any videos of kids doing cute things, so I will share one of my favorite videos that I found on funnyordie.com, a fabulous site. This song is not safe for work or young ears! But it's f'ing awesome. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Happy Birthday Megan!

Nikki said...

That video is awesome! Jason and I cracked up. :) I love Yoshido.

Mike said...

Happy birthday to you! You are not a jew, but you're still cool in my book, cuz there's a quarter inside you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Nikki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEGAN!!!!!

Erica Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!!