Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nephew #2!

I have a brand new nephew!
Colby Patrick Fuchs was born on Wednesday, June 4th at 9:06am. He was 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 21 inches long. Both he and his mommy are doing great. Colby looks so much like his big brother Blake did when he was born. I took a few pics of him on my phone, but am not smart enough to figure out how to get them onto my computer, so all I have so far is this family photo right after Colby was born, but will have more pics soon!

On an unrelated note, did anyone see Keith Murray on Best Week Ever??!? We Are Scientists did a great little bit during the 'Sizzler' portion of the show, got a quick shot of their album, and they even delivered a few lines. They came on and I yelled "I know him!!!" at the TV and then recalled how I thought Keith was super hot in high school. He has a wacky hair cut now, but I would still allow him to be my boyfriend. : )

2 comments:

Mike said...

congrats on your second nephew! yay for kids!

Thats funny about Keith. Formerly knowing current rockstars is cool. Didnt you have to make out with him in one of the school plays?

Mirdonamy said...

I didn't see best week ever. I haven't been following WAS as much as I used to. Keith has no time for me anymore and changed his address without giving me his new one. He loses! Bah! I still hope to see him again one day, but I just can't afford to go see WAS anymore. I've seen them way too many times!

Congrats on your new nephew!